137 Apartments for Rent in DeLand, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in DeLand (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in DeLand (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in DeLand (4)
- DeLand Accessible Apartments (1)
- DeLand Apartments with Balconies (9)
- DeLand Apartments with Garages (5)
- DeLand Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- DeLand Apartments with Parking (11)
- DeLand Apartments with Pools (4)
- DeLand Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- DeLand Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Orange City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Deltona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- DeBary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Sanford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (54)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Port Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- South Daytona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Glencoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in DeLand?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in DeLand?
“Everything was there for a man who wanted to build a future for himself.” (- Ruben Marsh, circa 1841)
A town of less than 20 square miles, DeLand makes up for its size with small town pride. It boasts over 400 years of history. With a National Historical District, and with the town being home to one of the nation’s best main streets, DeLand has much to be proud of. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in DeLand offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in DeLand. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in DeLand can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.