600 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Daytona Beach, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Daytona Beach Accessible Apartments (12)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Garages (34)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Parking (65)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Pools (33)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Daytona Beach Furnished Apartments (16)
- Daytona Beach Luxury Apartments (92)
- Daytona Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Holly Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Daytona Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Ormond Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Daytona Beach Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ponce Inlet Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- New Smyrna Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Glencoe Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- DeLand Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
Finding an apartment in Daytona Beach that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.