203 Apartments for Rent in Cocoa, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cocoa (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cocoa (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cocoa (4)
- Cocoa Accessible Apartments (4)
- Cocoa Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Cocoa Apartments with Garages (4)
- Cocoa Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cocoa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cocoa Apartments with Parking (6)
- Cocoa Apartments with Pools (5)
- Cocoa Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Cocoa Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cocoa Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Cocoa West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rockledge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Port St. John Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Viera East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Viera West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Titusville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- South Patrick Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Cocoa?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Cocoa?
Cocoa, situated in perpetually sunny Brevard County on Florida’s breathtaking eastern coastline, boasts not only a super sweet name (it sure beats Crapo, Maryland, doesn’t it?) but also plays host to a wide range of apartments for rent. Looking to score the apartment of your dreams in paradise? Of course you are! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because we’re pretty sure this snazzy little apartment guide we’ve pieced together beholds the perfect Cocoa rental for you!
Rental properties in Cocoa come in all shapes and sizes, from cozy studio apartments in the $500 range all the way up to multi-bedroom townhomes and rental houses for a grand or more. They’re also spread throughout the town and readily available (waiting lists are very rare), so don’t settle on an apartment in Cocoa unless you’re sure it’s perfect for you. Amenities, you’ll be glad to know, are ridiculously sweet at several rental properties in Cocoa and often include screen patios, balconies, sunken living rooms, community swimming pools, gyms, clubhouses, washer-dryer units, free Wi-Fi, rooms with a view, and more.
Bringing a furry four-footed feline friend along with you to Cocoa? Several apartment complexes in Cocoa allow cats, and a limited number welcome dogs, squirrels, lobsters, jackals, hyenas, foxes, Fleet Foxes, mad cows, happy cows, and dinosaurs as well (or just dogs). Just be prepared to pay an extra chunk of change ($50 a month or so or an equivalent one-time fee) if you’ll be kicking back in a pet-friendly apartment in Cocoa.
When you’re ready to submit a leasing app for an apartment in Cocoa, don’t forget to bring along the apartment scoring essentials: two forms of I.D., proof of income, banking info, and a list of previous residences. Many property managers in Cocoa run basic background checks on prospective tenants, so if you have a habit of dodging your bills, ducking out on your rent, and using your credit card bills to practice origami, you’ll need a respectable cosigner to seal the deal.
Boasting a year-round climate the rest of us are jealous of (don’t forget to bring along your surfboard and shark repellant) and a wide range of entertainment options for singles, married couples, teens, retirees, kids, and night owls alike, Cocoa is a city with a lot more going for it than awesome apartment deals. Factor in a low crime rate, an award-winning school district, and a low cost of living rate (9 points below the national average), and we get the feeling you’ll soon be loving life in Cocoa!
So what’s the delay? Start clicking away for an unbeatable apartment deal in Cocoa, and happy hunting! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Cocoa offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Cocoa. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Cocoa can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.