281 Apartments for rent in Cocoa Beach, FL with Parking
- Cocoa Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Garages (8)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Pools (20)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Cocoa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cocoa Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Cocoa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Parking (9)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Parking (14)
- Rockledge Apartments with Parking (7)
- Viera East Apartments with Parking (2)
- South Patrick Shores Apartments with Parking (5)
- Viera West Apartments with Parking (6)
- Cocoa West Apartments with Parking (3)
- Cocoa Apartments with Parking (6)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Parking (6)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Parking (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Cocoa Beach?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Cocoa Beach?
Even though no episodes were filmed locally, the 1960s sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie" starring Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden was set in Cocoa Beach. Eden did make a few publicity trips to the city in 1969, and a street -- I Dream of Jeannie Lane -- is named after the TV show.
The closest beach to Orlando, Cocoa Beach sees many people visit each year on their way to or from Disney World. While the town of Cocoa Beach was established in 1925, the area didn't see its biggest growth until 1960s when the NASA space program really took off. Many people moved to the area to work at Cape Canaveral, or what is now called the John F. Kennedy Space Center, about 15 miles north of Cocoa Beach. NASA was such an integral part of the town during the mid- to late-20th century that the town would hold parades in honor of the astronauts on the manned space flights! Today, the city focuses on tourism as its main industry, with tons of hotels, restaurants and surf shops dotting its coastline. Of the town's 15 square miles, 10 miles are on water so there's a good chance if you're one of the more than 11,000 residents, you'll have a view of either the Atlantic Ocean to the east or the Banana River to the west. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Cocoa Beach apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.