89 Furnished Apartments for rent in Cocoa Beach, FL
- Cocoa Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Garages (21)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Parking (35)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Pools (32)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Cocoa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cocoa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cocoa Beach (11)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cocoa Beach (4)
- Merritt Island Furnished Apartments (4)
- Cape Canaveral Furnished Apartments (11)
- Satellite Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
- Indian Harbour Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- Melbourne Furnished Apartments (6)
- Indialantic Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Melbourne Furnished Apartments (3)
- June Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Melbourne Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- Palm Bay Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Cocoa Beach?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Cocoa Beach?
Even though no episodes were filmed locally, the 1960s sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie" starring Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden was set in Cocoa Beach. Eden did make a few publicity trips to the city in 1969, and a street -- I Dream of Jeannie Lane -- is named after the TV show.
The closest beach to Orlando, Cocoa Beach sees many people visit each year on their way to or from Disney World. While the town of Cocoa Beach was established in 1925, the area didn't see its biggest growth until 1960s when the NASA space program really took off. Many people moved to the area to work at Cape Canaveral, or what is now called the John F. Kennedy Space Center, about 15 miles north of Cocoa Beach. NASA was such an integral part of the town during the mid- to late-20th century that the town would hold parades in honor of the astronauts on the manned space flights! Today, the city focuses on tourism as its main industry, with tons of hotels, restaurants and surf shops dotting its coastline. Of the town's 15 square miles, 10 miles are on water so there's a good chance if you're one of the more than 11,000 residents, you'll have a view of either the Atlantic Ocean to the east or the Banana River to the west. See more
Furnished apartments in Cocoa Beach can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Cocoa Beach as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.