304 Apartments for rent in Cocoa Beach, FL with Gyms
- Cocoa Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Garages (20)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Parking (30)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Pools (36)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Cocoa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cocoa Beach Furnished Apartments (17)
- Cocoa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Rockledge Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Viera East Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Viera West Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Cocoa Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Indialantic Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Cocoa Beach?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Cocoa Beach?
Even though no episodes were filmed locally, the 1960s sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie" starring Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden was set in Cocoa Beach. Eden did make a few publicity trips to the city in 1969, and a street -- I Dream of Jeannie Lane -- is named after the TV show.
The closest beach to Orlando, Cocoa Beach sees many people visit each year on their way to or from Disney World. While the town of Cocoa Beach was established in 1925, the area didn't see its biggest growth until 1960s when the NASA space program really took off. Many people moved to the area to work at Cape Canaveral, or what is now called the John F. Kennedy Space Center, about 15 miles north of Cocoa Beach. NASA was such an integral part of the town during the mid- to late-20th century that the town would hold parades in honor of the astronauts on the manned space flights! Today, the city focuses on tourism as its main industry, with tons of hotels, restaurants and surf shops dotting its coastline. Of the town's 15 square miles, 10 miles are on water so there's a good chance if you're one of the more than 11,000 residents, you'll have a view of either the Atlantic Ocean to the east or the Banana River to the west. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Cocoa Beach renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.