123 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for Rent in Cocoa Beach, FL
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Garages (13)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Parking (21)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Pools (32)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Cocoa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cocoa Beach Furnished Apartments (25)
- Cocoa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Merritt Island 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Cape Canaveral 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (27)
- Rockledge 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- South Patrick Shores 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Viera West 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Cocoa West 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Cocoa 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Satellite Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Indian Harbour Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Port St. John 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
Even though no episodes were filmed locally, the 1960s sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie" starring Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden was set in Cocoa Beach. Eden did make a few publicity trips to the city in 1969, and a street -- I Dream of Jeannie Lane -- is named after the TV show.
The closest beach to Orlando, Cocoa Beach sees many people visit each year on their way to or from Disney World. While the town of Cocoa Beach was established in 1925, the area didn't see its biggest growth until 1960s when the NASA space program really took off. Many people moved to the area to work at Cape Canaveral, or what is now called the John F. Kennedy Space Center, about 15 miles north of Cocoa Beach. NASA was such an integral part of the town during the mid- to late-20th century that the town would hold parades in honor of the astronauts on the manned space flights! Today, the city focuses on tourism as its main industry, with tons of hotels, restaurants and surf shops dotting its coastline. Of the town's 15 square miles, 10 miles are on water so there's a good chance if you're one of the more than 11,000 residents, you'll have a view of either the Atlantic Ocean to the east or the Banana River to the west. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Cocoa Beach offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Cocoa Beach offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Cocoa Beach. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.