171 Apartments for rent in Cape Canaveral, FL with Pools
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Garages (17)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Parking (28)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Cape Canaveral Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cape Canaveral Furnished Apartments (35)
- Cape Canaveral Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Pools (45)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Pools (10)
- Rockledge Apartments with Pools (13)
- Cocoa Apartments with Pools (7)
- Viera East Apartments with Pools (6)
- South Patrick Shores Apartments with Pools (4)
- Viera West Apartments with Pools (12)
- Port St. John Apartments with Pools (3)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Pools (11)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Pools (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cape Canaveral?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cape Canaveral?
Cape Canaveral holds the honor of being the third-oldest European-named site in the United States. It's been the same since Spanish explorers discovered it in the early 1500s.
The city of Cape Canaveral covers much of the southern end of the Cape Canaveral barrier island on the Atlantic coast of Florida. Starting as a Spanish sugar cane settlement, the area that surrounds current-day Canaveral City Park was purchased by a group of journalists in the 1920s as an out of the way beach retreat. Eventually, the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station moved into the area north of town, bringing the Kennedy Space Center rocket launch site with it. While Cape Canaveral is most often thought of as a resort town, the city is home to nearly 10,000 permanent residents, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, within its 2.3-square-mile area. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cape Canaveral means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cape Canaveral could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.