46 Apartments for rent in Cape Canaveral, FL with Gyms
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Garages (13)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Parking (27)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Pools (33)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Cape Canaveral Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cape Canaveral Furnished Apartments (21)
- Cape Canaveral Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Rockledge Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Cocoa Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Viera East Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Viera West Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Indialantic Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Cape Canaveral?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Cape Canaveral?
Cape Canaveral holds the honor of being the third-oldest European-named site in the United States. It's been the same since Spanish explorers discovered it in the early 1500s.
The city of Cape Canaveral covers much of the southern end of the Cape Canaveral barrier island on the Atlantic coast of Florida. Starting as a Spanish sugar cane settlement, the area that surrounds current-day Canaveral City Park was purchased by a group of journalists in the 1920s as an out of the way beach retreat. Eventually, the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station moved into the area north of town, bringing the Kennedy Space Center rocket launch site with it. While Cape Canaveral is most often thought of as a resort town, the city is home to nearly 10,000 permanent residents, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, within its 2.3-square-mile area. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Cape Canaveral renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.