104 Apartments for rent in Cape Canaveral, FL with Parking
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Garages (13)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Pools (34)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Cape Canaveral Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cape Canaveral Furnished Apartments (23)
- Cape Canaveral Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Parking (40)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Parking (12)
- Rockledge Apartments with Parking (17)
- Cocoa Apartments with Parking (7)
- Viera East Apartments with Parking (5)
- South Patrick Shores Apartments with Parking (5)
- Viera West Apartments with Parking (9)
- Port St. John Apartments with Parking (3)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Parking (13)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Parking (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Cape Canaveral?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Cape Canaveral?
Cape Canaveral holds the honor of being the third-oldest European-named site in the United States. It's been the same since Spanish explorers discovered it in the early 1500s.
The city of Cape Canaveral covers much of the southern end of the Cape Canaveral barrier island on the Atlantic coast of Florida. Starting as a Spanish sugar cane settlement, the area that surrounds current-day Canaveral City Park was purchased by a group of journalists in the 1920s as an out of the way beach retreat. Eventually, the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station moved into the area north of town, bringing the Kennedy Space Center rocket launch site with it. While Cape Canaveral is most often thought of as a resort town, the city is home to nearly 10,000 permanent residents, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, within its 2.3-square-mile area. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Cape Canaveral apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.