522 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Apopka, FL
- Apopka Accessible Apartments (5)
- Apopka Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Apopka Apartments with Garages (17)
- Apopka Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Apopka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Apopka Apartments with Parking (19)
- Apopka Apartments with Pools (18)
- Apopka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Apopka Luxury Apartments (35)
- Apopka Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Wekiwa Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Tangerine Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lockhart Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Ocoee Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Pine Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Altamonte Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Mount Dora Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fairview Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Winter Garden Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Orlovista Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
People sure love writing about Apopka! It made Forbes Magazines list of friendliest towns in 2012, and was briefly mentioned in the Zora Neale Hurston book,Their Eyes Were Watching God. Budding writers, take note! Apopka could be your perfect muse.
Apopka is a medium sized town in central Florida. It offers the quieter setting of a small town but with enough amenities to keep those used to a fast paced life from getting bored. Even better, it is located just half an hour away from Orlando, one of the most entertaining cities in the entire state. You'll love exploring Florida's playground. Orlando can get to be a bit much after a while; living in Apopka gives you a chance to escape and have some quiet, grown-up time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Apopka? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Apopka that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.