2,018 Apartments for rent in Apollo Beach, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Apollo Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Garages (26)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Parking (30)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Pools (27)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Apollo Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Apollo Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- Apollo Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Ruskin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Riverview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Progress Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Brandon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Valrico Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (154)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Apollo Beach?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Apollo Beach?
Once the spark in the eye of a 1920s businessman named Dickson, and considered an uninhabitable mangrove swamp, a Miami engineering firm was hired to design a community with roads, recreation, and canals. The plan was to extend the canals to Tampa Bay and access to open water. Later, the Corr family took up the challenge, preserving swamps and environmental areas, and creating today's waterfront community, thriving with boating, fishing, swimming and some 55 miles of canals that lead to Tampa Ba...
Apollo Beach is a census-designated spot in Hillsborough County, Florida, not far from Tampa. With a population of 14,055 as of the 2010 U.S. Census, this beach community is perched along U.S. Route 41 between Tampa and Bradenton. Rumor has it the community was named after Apollo, the sun god. Bring your sunscreen and move on in. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Apollo Beach renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.