240 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Waterbury, CT
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Waterbury (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Waterbury (3)
- Waterbury Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Waterbury Apartments with Garages (12)
- Waterbury Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Waterbury Apartments with Parking (27)
- Waterbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Waterbury Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Waterbury Luxury Apartments (32)
- Naugatuck Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Meriden Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Wallingford Center Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- New Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Shelton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- New Britain Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- East Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Milford city Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Waterbury?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Waterbury?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Waterbury?
Hello, one and all, and welcome to the one-stop hub for your Waterbury, Connecticut apartment hunting needs! Located on the banks of the Naugatuck River in New Haven County, Waterbury is conveniently located to a number of booming metropolises and offers some of Connecticut’s most affordable lodgings. But before you pack your things and move to “Brass City,” there are a few things you should know...See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Waterbury should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Waterbury may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Waterbury. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.