- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waterbury (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waterbury (2)
- Waterbury Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Waterbury Apartments with Garages (7)
- Waterbury Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Waterbury Apartments with Parking (25)
- Waterbury Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Waterbury Furnished Apartments (2)
- Waterbury Luxury Apartments (55)
- Waterbury Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Naugatuck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bristol Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hamden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ansonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Meriden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- North Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- New Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Shelton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Kensington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Waterbury?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Waterbury?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Waterbury?
Hello, one and all, and welcome to the one-stop hub for your Waterbury, Connecticut apartment hunting needs! Located on the banks of the Naugatuck River in New Haven County, Waterbury is conveniently located to a number of booming metropolises and offers some of Connecticut’s most affordable lodgings. But before you pack your things and move to “Brass City,” there are a few things you should know...See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Waterbury offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Waterbury. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Waterbury can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.