134 Apartments in Naugatuck
- Naugatuck Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Naugatuck Apartments with Garages (3)
- Naugatuck Apartments with Parking (8)
- Naugatuck Apartments with Pools (1)
- Naugatuck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Naugatuck Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Naugatuck (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Naugatuck (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Naugatuck (2)
- Waterbury Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Woodbury Center Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Terryville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Shelton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- New Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (71)
- Bristol Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wallingford Center Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Meriden Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Naugatuck?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Naugatuck?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Naugatuck?
Naugatuck, CT is not only one of the major rubber manufacturers in the country, it's also home to the Rubber City Blues Band!
Naugatuck has had its fair share of ups and downs throughout its history, but, like the rubber it manufactures, it always bounces back! The town has also had the distinction of brushes with Hollywood fame: it was the filming location for movies like War of the World_s and _Engine Trouble. If you're looking for a city with a bit of history, then read on. Lets find you an apartment in "The Tuck," as locals call it. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Naugatuck should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Naugatuck may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Naugatuck. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.