734 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Wallingford Center, CT
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wallingford Center (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wallingford Center (1)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Parking (4)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Wallingford Center Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Meriden Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- East Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Branford Center Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- New Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Middletown Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- New Britain Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Naugatuck Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Waterbury Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Wallingford Center?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Wallingford Center?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Wallingford Center?
Wallingford's (dubious) claim to fame is that, in the 1690s, it held the last of the New England Witch Trials. Winifred King Benham and her daughter, also named Winifred, were tried three times for practicing witchcraft. Although they were found innocent each time, they were eventually forced to leave Wallingford and relocate to Staten Island, New York.
Wallingford is a charming New England town in New Haven County located at the mid-point of Connecticut state and convenient to both Connecticut Interstate-91 and Connecticut Route 15. It is also the half-way point between New York City and Boston. As such, it is a great commuter location. Metro North Railroad provides service to both New York and Boston and other points north and south. The train station was built in the late 1800s, during President Grant's administration. It is known for its architecture and is one of the few remaining train stations built during that period. New Haven, with its many museums, theaters, and concerts is only a 20 minute drive, and Hartford, the capital of Connecticut is only 30. You can get to Bradley International Airport in 40 minutes. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Wallingford Center should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Wallingford Center may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Wallingford Center. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.