87 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Waterbury, CT
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waterbury (2)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Waterbury (5)
- Waterbury Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Waterbury Apartments with Garages (12)
- Waterbury Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Waterbury Apartments with Parking (27)
- Waterbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Waterbury Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Waterbury Luxury Apartments (33)
- Waterbury Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Naugatuck 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bristol 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Meriden 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Wallingford Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Haven 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Shelton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Britain 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Haven 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- East Haven 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Woodmont 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Waterbury?
Hello, one and all, and welcome to the one-stop hub for your Waterbury, Connecticut apartment hunting needs! Located on the banks of the Naugatuck River in New Haven County, Waterbury is conveniently located to a number of booming metropolises and offers some of Connecticut’s most affordable lodgings. But before you pack your things and move to “Brass City,” there are a few things you should know...See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Waterbury offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Waterbury, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.