315 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Waterbury, CT
- Waterbury Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Waterbury Apartments with Garages (7)
- Waterbury Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Waterbury Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Waterbury Apartments with Parking (28)
- Waterbury Apartments with Pools (2)
- Waterbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Waterbury Luxury Apartments (54)
- Waterbury Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Naugatuck Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Terryville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bristol Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodbury Center Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hamden Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Derby Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Meriden Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Wallingford Center Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- New Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (56)
Hello, one and all, and welcome to the one-stop hub for your Waterbury, Connecticut apartment hunting needs! Located on the banks of the Naugatuck River in New Haven County, Waterbury is conveniently located to a number of booming metropolises and offers some of Connecticut’s most affordable lodgings. But before you pack your things and move to “Brass City,” there are a few things you should know...See more
Finding an apartment in Waterbury that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.