- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Meriden (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Meriden (7)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Meriden (3)
- Meriden Accessible Apartments (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Meriden Apartments with Garages (11)
- Meriden Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Meriden Apartments with Parking (16)
- Meriden Apartments with Pools (3)
- Meriden Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Meriden Furnished Apartments (1)
- Meriden Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Kensington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- New Britain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Middletown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- North Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bristol Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hamden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Hartford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Waterbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Meriden?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Meriden?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Meriden?
If you're taken by the locale of the 1989 Robert De Niro flick Jacknife or the 2006 movie The Quiet, then Meriden is for you!
This scenic settlement in the heart of Connecticut at the crossroads of three major highways offers a quaint, friendly and affordable small town setting with access to the superior community facilities one normally associates with the big city.
With 60,868 inhabitants spread over 62.42 sq. kms, Meriden in new Haven County, Connecticut, is fairly spread out. A combination of vast recreational space, splendid parks, a vibrant community life and a young multicultural populace lend a special charm to Meriden. The presence of industrial parks, shopping centers, excellent schools, state of the art healthcare facilities and other altars of civilization mean that life in Meriden is more than just sustainable, and living in the area is super friendly to your bank account. Housing rates in Meriden are inexpensive compared to other communities in Connecticut and the cost of living is considerably lower as well. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Meriden offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Meriden. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Meriden can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.