- New Britain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Waterbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Meriden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- West Hartford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Newington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Naugatuck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Simsbury Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Torrington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Bloomfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Bristol?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Bristol?
Beautiful ocean views? Check. Sports headquarters for ESPN? Check. Huge museum of clocks and history? Check. Nicknamed the "Bell City" after a positively zany history involving manufacturing doorbells? Check.
Bristol lies 20 miles southwest of Hartford, and clocks in at just over 60,000 residents. ESPN's main studios are found here, so if you're a sports junkie you've got to take a gander through town. Like adrenaline outside of sports? Don't worry, the oldest functioning theme park in the U.S. is here, too. Like the softer side of things? You can always check out the annual "Mum" festival, dedicated to the chrysanthemum flower--just try saying that name more than 5 times in a row! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bristol offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Bristol. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bristol can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.