283 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Haven, CT
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Haven (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Haven (2)
- West Haven Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West Haven Apartments with Parking (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Haven Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- New Haven 1 Bedroom Apartments (34)
- Milford city 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- East Haven 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Ansonia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Derby 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Branford Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Haven 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Shelton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Stratford 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wallingford Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in West Haven?
Welcome to West Haven—I mean Orange—I mean New Haven. Though your new coastal Connecticut city has been known by a lot of different names, its rich history dates back to the settlement of the state. Now let’s get started on your apartment hunt so you can settle in before West Haven changes its name again. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in West Haven offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in West Haven, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.