934 Furnished Apartments for rent in Highlands Ranch, CO
- Highlands Ranch Accessible Apartments (1)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Garages (29)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Parking (30)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Pools (18)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Highlands Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Highlands Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Littleton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Greenwood Village Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lone Tree Furnished Apartments (1)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Centennial Furnished Apartments (3)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Parker Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lakewood Furnished Apartments (9)
- Denver Furnished Apartments (68)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (12)
In 2012, Money Magazine recognized Highlands Ranch, Colorado as "One of the Best Places to Live." And it wasn't on the bottom of the list, either. It was ranked # 21 out of 100 municipalities nationwide.
This sprawling suburban utopia claims a 23 square mile chunk of rolling hills and sweeping valleys. If you're the city living type, don't worry. Denver is just 15 miles north of Highlands Ranch. It shares borders with Littleton and Centennial, and is an unincorporated and populous community. It's estimated to have over 98,000 residents, so we're on the edge of our seats waiting for that 100,000 resident party (that's a thing, right?). See more
Furnished apartments in Highlands Ranch can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Highlands Ranch as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.