328 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Greenwood Village, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenwood Village (2)
- Greenwood Village Accessible Apartments (2)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Garages (5)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Parking (6)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Pools (6)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Greenwood Village Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Greenwood Village Furnished Apartments (2)
- Greenwood Village Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Greenwood Village (3)
- Centennial 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Inverness 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Englewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Glendale 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Highlands Ranch 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Lone Tree 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Dove Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Meridian 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Littleton 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Sheridan 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Started by weary travelers looking for gold back in the 1860s, Greenwood Village has since gone from a gold rush stop-off hub to a farming town to a stately Coloradans mountain suburb.
Name after the famous Greenwood Ranch cultivated by local pioneers Cyrus G. Richardson and Rufus Clark, this community embodies a rare balance between technology and simplicity. It is rectangular in shape and like a teeter-totter of opposites that counterbalance one another; corporate culture and organic experience are complimentary colors in a unique spectrum. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Greenwood Village provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Greenwood Village. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.