328 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Glendale, CO
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Glendale (4)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (1)
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (13)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (7)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (11)
- Holly Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Englewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Denver 1 Bedroom Apartments (406)
- Greenwood Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Sheridan 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cherry Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Centennial 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Edgewater 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Welby 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Littleton 1 Bedroom Apartments (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Glendale?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Glendale?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Glendale?
With a population of 4,184, Glendale, Colorado is truly a cosmopolitan city in miniature. Surrounded by Denver on all sides, it boasts a huge corporate presence and is also home to Infinity Park, the unofficial home stadium for the U.S. national rugby team.
At the entrance to Glendale, Colorado, there's a sign that says "Welcome to the Village of Glendale." Once you're in town, however, you'll find that Glendale is anything but a village; in fact, it's not even a small town. Instead, you'll be greeted by what seems to be a city in miniature, with an urban skyline filled with moderate-sized skyscrapers and streets paved with retailers, service providers and everything you've come to expect from cosmopolitan city life. With a population of only 4,184 (2010 Census), Glendale is an example of how to create an ultra-modern urban city on a smaller scale, so that instead of being overwhelmed by its cosmopolitan vibe, you end up being rather charmed by it. For example, there's the state-of-the-art Infinity Park, a mega-center for a variety of sports and entertainment events. Glendale also boasts a huge corporate presence that includes headquarters for IHOP, The Disney Store, Nestle's USA, DreamWorks Animation Studio, Cigna Healthcare of California and a number of other nationally known businesses. With all this going on, Glendale manages to boast some of the best that Colorado has to offer -- and that's saying a lot -- in terms of lovely homes, attractive rental units, beautiful city parks and urban biking trails. It's also surrounded on all sides by Denver, so the joys of big-city life are literally minutes away. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Glendale offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Glendale, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.