491 Apartments in Englewood
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Englewood (25)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Englewood (29)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Englewood (8)
- Englewood Accessible Apartments (13)
- Englewood Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (28)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Englewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Englewood Apartments with Parking (42)
- Englewood Apartments with Pools (24)
- Englewood Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (5)
- Englewood Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Englewood (3)
- Sheridan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Littleton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Holly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Columbine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Edgewater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Centennial Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Englewood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Englewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Englewood?
"We just knew in our hearts this had to be a new beginning / Well, I guess it goes to show you just how little some people know / The first year in Denver, we were as happy as we could be / The good times I remember, we loved and heard, and heard lovin' free." (-The Gatlin Brothers, "Denver")
Those Gatlin Brothers might have been thinking of Denver city at the time, but they surely must have meant Englewood. For those looking for new beginnings, Englewood, just six miles out of Denver, is a place to be happy as can be. Some people thought they could find gold in Colorado, so they just started digging. Englewood was one of the places the explorers looked for gold–and they actually found some there, at a site called the Little Dry Creek. In 1858 the little town of Englewood sprung up nearby. Like the rest of the metro Denver area, people are still drawn to it today, even if there’s not any actual gold to be found there anymore.
Having trouble with Craigslist Englewood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Englewood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Englewood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Englewood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.