1,169 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Arcadia, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arcadia (1)
- Arcadia Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Arcadia Apartments with Garages (3)
- Arcadia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Arcadia Apartments with Parking (8)
- Arcadia Apartments with Pools (4)
- Arcadia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Arcadia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sierra Madre 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Monrovia 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- El Monte 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Pasqual 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Gabriel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Marino 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rosemead 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Baldwin Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Duarte 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pasadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Arcadia?
Despite the penny arcade sounding name, Arcadia is anything but antique. Inspired by the Greek city of the same name, it's been considered in the past by Bloomberg as one of the "Best Places to Raise Your Kids" (but who's asking them, anyway?).
Located less than 20 miles from Los Angeles, Arcadia is an affluent community of approximately 56,000. With that kind of distance from L.A., it should only take about 30 minutes to get to the border (and another 2 hours to get a mile past it, depending on that L.A. traffic). The cost of living is high–approximately 39 percent over the national average–and it has some of the highest median home costs in the nation, so definitely have a bit more than clothes in your burlap sack if you're moving here. Renters can expect to pay top dollar for living space, but the proximity to LA, low crime and perfect weather (summertime highs of 83 degrees Fahrenheit and winter time lows of 49) more than make up for the price of rental housing. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Arcadia offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Arcadia, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.