755 Apartments for rent in Tustin, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Tustin Accessible Apartments (1)
- Tustin Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Tustin Apartments with Garages (18)
- Tustin Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Tustin Apartments with Parking (26)
- Tustin Apartments with Pools (19)
- Tustin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Tustin Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Tustin Furnished Apartments (5)
- Tustin Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- North Tustin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Irvine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (79)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Anaheim Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Tustin?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Tustin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tustin?
"And they're gonna fall in love tonight / Underneath the Orange County sky / They sleep on the beach / Until they see the morning come." (-- Stefy, "Orange County")
Los Angeles may get most of the love when it comes to Southern California, but if you take a ride behind the Orange Curtain there lies a pretty nifty little place called Tustin. Roughly eight miles from the beach and sporting that typical So Cal sunshine, Tustin is a hidden gem in Orange County that many overlook, but they shouldn't. Boasting premier shopping destinations, unique recreational opportunities and easy access to everything, Tustin is a dream come true. Of course, it’s that part that gives some pause. Yeah, Cali isn't known for inexpensive living, and the price of habitation is high, but Tustin's stillless expensive than many places south of Long Beach like, ahem, Newport Beach even though it doesn't suffer from any lack of facilities. So grab your Range Rover and head for one the 25 Best Towns to Live Well in America, according to Forbes.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tustin? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Tustin renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.