1,278 Apartments for rent in Tiburon, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sausalito Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Strawberry Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Mill Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Larkspur Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- San Rafael Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Richmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (515)
- Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- San Pablo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Up in Tiburon where the girls are warm, We stay inside while the rain clouds form, And thank God for rainy days like these - From "_Half Moon Bay" _by Train
Rainy days or sunny days, Tiburon is a little haven of peace in the very busy Bay Area. This coastal town is just north of San Francisco, on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge in Marin County. The town is a poster child for upscale living and provides all the amenities expected in such a pristine environment. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Tiburon renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.