44 Condos for rent in Thousand Oaks, CA
- Thousand Oaks Accessible Apartments (1)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Garages (51)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Parking (69)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Pools (47)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Thousand Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Thousand Oaks Furnished Apartments (8)
- Thousand Oaks Luxury Apartments (84)
- Thousand Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
Rio de Janeiro. Boca Raton, Florida. Florence, Italy. Deadhorse, Alaska. Thousand Oaks, California. There are some cities that you just know (even before stepping foot within their boundaries or seeing a photograph) are going to be absolutely freaking gorgeous. And you – you lucky, lucky dog – are getting ready to call one of them your home (no, not Deadhorse!). Thousand Oaks, California (or “T.O.,” as you will soon come to know it) is nestled at the feet of the majestic Santa Monica Mountains i...
Having trouble with Craigslist Thousand Oaks? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Thousand Oaks is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Thousand Oaks may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Thousand Oaks that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.