108 Apartments in Menifee
- Menifee Accessible Apartments (1)
- Menifee Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Menifee Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Menifee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Menifee Apartments with Parking (45)
- Menifee Apartments with Pools (27)
- Menifee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Menifee Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Menifee Furnished Apartments (4)
- Menifee Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Garages (4)
- Wildomar Apartments with Garages (4)
- Perris Apartments with Garages (6)
- Murrieta Apartments with Garages (31)
- French Valley Apartments with Garages (11)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lakeland Village Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hemet Apartments with Garages (23)
- Temecula Apartments with Garages (29)
- San Jacinto Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Menifee?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Menifee?
Taken by motocross? Menifee is the hometown of Mike Metzger, "The Godfather of Freestyle Motocross, " who is famous for performing a world-record-breaking back flip at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.
Located in one of the quieter parts of Southern California, Menifee originally started as a retirement community called Sun City, where older residents could lead active lives in nice surroundings. Sun City still exists as a central neighborhood of Menifee, but the settlement has since grown into a thriving city of more than 75,000 people.The builders have been busy here lately, which means there are plenty of lovely new homes from which to choose. And don't worry - your neighbors won't all be old folks; the city now welcomes young people and families as well as retirees. See more
Menifee apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.