210 Apartments for rent in Stockton, CA with Balconies
- Stockton Apartments with Garages (38)
- Stockton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Stockton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Stockton Apartments with Parking (58)
- Stockton Apartments with Pools (9)
- Stockton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Stockton Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Stockton Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Lodi Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lathrop Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Manteca Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Tracy Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Mountain House Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oakley Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Balconies (45)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Stockton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Stockton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stockton?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Stockton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.