/
/
manteca
Last updated September 22 2020 at 9:51 PM

35 Apartments for rent in Manteca, CA

📍
Check out 35 verified apartments for rent in Manteca, CA with rents starting as low as $1250. Some apartments for rent in Manteca might offer rent specials. Look out for the
$
rent special icon!
Verified
1 Unit Available
Fairway Estates Apartments
1155 W Center St
Manteca, CA
1 Bedroom
$1,620
636 sqft
2 Bedrooms
Ask
Last updated September 22 at 09:42 PM
You will love Fairway Estates Apartments ... an inviting garden community in the heart of Manteca, with cool retro architecture, plenty of green space, and comfortable, well-designed home plans ideal for relaxing or entertaining.
1 Unit Available
1822 Star Tulip Street
1822 Star Tulip Street
Manteca, CA
5 Bedrooms
$2,895
3413 sqft
Last updated September 23 at 12:38 AM
Manteca Fabulous 5 Bedroom 3 Bath Open floor plan. Large master bdrm/bth w/master retreat & huge walk in closet, jacuzzi tube. Possible second master bd/bth w/walk in closet upstairs. Spacious family rm.Large living/Dining room.
1 Unit Available
495 CHERRY LN, APT F
495 Cherry Lane
Manteca, CA
2 Bedrooms
$1,450
900 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:24 AM
- Manteca, Upstairs 2/1 Apartment, w/s/g paid, 900 sq. ft., electric stove, dishwasher, with new stackable washer/dryer, onsite pool and gym, parking is covered carport.
1 Unit Available
556 N LINCOLN AVE #16
556 North Lincoln Avenue
Manteca, CA
1 Bedroom
Ask
2 Bedrooms
$1,275
Last updated September 22 at 09:23 AM
LINCOLN VILLA APARTMENTS - Property Id: 360360 UPSTAIRS 2 BEDROOM 1 BATH OVER LOOKS POOL WATER SEWER AND TRASH INCLUDED NEW PAINT NEW BLINDS CONTACT PROPERTY MANAGER FOR MORE DETAILS APPLICATION AND VIDEO OF THE PROPERTY DAWN
1 Unit Available
1478 Trellis St
1478 Trellis Street
Manteca, CA
5 Bedrooms
$2,400
2482 sqft
Last updated May 14 at 09:36 AM
Manteca: 5 bedroom 4 bath Pet Friendly Home! - Clean 5 bedroom, 4 bath house features 2,482 square feet of living space with a great floor plan flow.
Results within 1 mile of Manteca
1 Unit Available
4168 Volpaia Pl
4168 Volpaia Place
San Joaquin County, CA
3 Bedrooms
$3,400
2300 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:24 AM
Available 11/01/20 Lake Front Property - Property Id: 375022 Beautiful single story on the lake with amenities of luxury living.
1 Unit Available
1140 Duomo Way
1140 Duomo Way
San Joaquin County, CA
4 Bedrooms
$2,850
2732 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:23 AM
Move-In Ready - This 2 story home is located in Manteca's Oakwood Shores Gated Community. Formal living and dining area. Master bedroom located on the ground floor that includes a walk-in closet.
Results within 5 miles of Manteca
Verified
3 Units Available
Luxe Ripon
1641 S North Ripon Rd
Ripon, CA
1 Bedroom
$1,730
801 sqft
2 Bedrooms
$1,895
1016 sqft
3 Bedrooms
Ask
Last updated September 22 at 09:41 PM
Visit Luxe Ripon Apartments, and we'll show you what luxury living is all about. As the new apartment community in Ripon, we take pride in our beautiful apartments and all they have to offer.
1 Unit Available
5008 Moorcroft Cir.
5008 Moorcroft Circle , Stockton, CA
Weston Ranch
4 Bedrooms
$1,850
1789 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:24 AM
Back On The Rental Market Nice Single Story 4 Bedroom Home!!! - *PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE CALLING THE OFFICE* YOU MUST APPLY FIRST BEFORE SEEING THE INTERIOR OF THE PROPERTY NO EXCEPTIONS* *GPSPROPERTYMANAGEMENT.
1 Unit Available
640 Mossdale Rd
640 Mossdale Road
San Joaquin County, CA
3 Bedrooms
$2,400
2000 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 07:30 AM
Beautiful Home located in a rual area in Lathrop. completly renovated 3 bedroom 2 Bath with Den and fire place and wet bar with a 2 car garage that includes work bench and plenty of room for storage.
1 Unit Available
14421 Pinewood Dr
14421 Pinewood Drive
Lathrop, CA
3 Bedrooms
$2,000
1383 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 07:30 AM
Now Available!! Single Story with Pool. 3 Bedrooms 2 bathroom. 1383sf in a Nice neighborhood in Lathrop. Enjoy a nice pool and patio area. $45. non refundable application fee for each person over 18 years old.
1 Unit Available
398 Osage Place
398 Osage Place
Lathrop, CA
3 Bedrooms
$2,000
1323 sqft
Last updated May 3 at 09:19 AM
Great House on Corner Lot in Established Neighborhood! - Description: This is a nicely updated, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with dual-pane windows and fresh carpet and tile throughout.
Results within 10 miles of Manteca
Verified
1 Unit Available
Riverbank
4433 Continental Way , Stockton, CA
Pacific
1 Bedroom
$1,126
702 sqft
2 Bedrooms
Ask
Last updated September 23 at 12:15 AM
RIVERBANK APARTMENTS IN STOCKTON Welcome to your new home at Riverbank in Stockton, CA! Nestled in the heart of Stockton, Riverbank offers all the rewards and comforts of high-class living.
Verified
35 Units Available
Allure at 2920
2920 Healthcare Way
Modesto, CA
Studio
$1,495
475 sqft
1 Bedroom
$1,625
753 sqft
2 Bedrooms
$2,095
1089 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:42 PM
Seize your chance to live in one of the premier communities offering luxury Modesto apartments. Picture coming home every day to the warm embrace of meticulous landscaping, comfortable homes, and thoughtful amenities tailored to enhance your life.
Verified
3 Units Available
Tracy Park Apartments
2800 N Tracy Blvd
Tracy, CA
1 Bedroom
$1,710
737 sqft
2 Bedrooms
$1,960
885 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:41 PM
A charming community close to area parks and the freeways. On-site pool, fitness center and business center. Homes include a fireplace, washer and dryer, and wood-burning fireplaces. Spa on-site, too.
1 Unit Available
835 E Main Street - Apt 2
835 East Main Street , Stockton, CA
Civic Center
1 Bedroom
$1,000
800 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 11:10 PM
Can you say WOW?! Updated 1 bedroom, 1 bath studio with tile flooring, newer countertops, exterior was all renovated. Feel at ease with marked parking spaces and individual clickers for access to security gate, and security cameras.
1 Unit Available
103 W Eaton Ave
103 Eaton Avenue
Tracy, CA
2 Bedrooms
$1,500
751 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:24 AM
2 bedroom 1 bath with garage - Front unit duplex. 2 bedroom 1 bathroom. 1 car garage. New carpet and paint. Great location!! Walking distance to schools, library, downtown and parks.
1 Unit Available
591 Gonzalez Street
591 Gonzalez Street
Tracy, CA
3 Bedrooms
$2,350
1214 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:24 AM
591 Gonzalez Street Available 10/09/20 - No Cats Allowed (RLNE6109987)
1 Unit Available
450 Howard St
450 Howard Street , Stockton, CA
Seaport
3 Bedrooms
$1,495
900 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:24 AM
Available 10/21/20 Beautifully maintained corner fenced lot with 3 beds and 1 bath single family house in Stockton.
1 Unit Available
3294 Ernest Dr.
3294 Ernest Drive
Tracy, CA
4 Bedrooms
$2,300
1724 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:24 AM
Close to freeway and shopping - Fantastic 2 story with 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms.Kitchen has granite counters. Family room with wood burning fireplace. Separate formal living and dining area.
1 Unit Available
2917 SNYDER AVE #B
2917 Snyder Avenue
Modesto, CA
Studio
Ask
3 Bedrooms
$2,000
1620 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:24 AM
2917 SNYDER AVE #B Available 10/02/20 3 BEDROOM 2.5 BATH TOWN HOME - 2 STORY TOWN HOME NEAR FREEWAY AND MALL No Pets Allowed (RLNE6090663)
1 Unit Available
5 W. Carlton Way Z
5 Carlton Way
Tracy, CA
1 Bedroom
$1,350
625 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:23 AM
Large 1 bedroom 1 bath Tracy ca - Property Id: 327425 Large Studio that is considered a 1 bedroom in the heart of Tracy rite on the corner of Holly and W. Carlton Way.
1 Unit Available
220 E. Ellis St.
220 Ellis Street , Stockton, CA
Pacific
2 Bedrooms
$1,200
940 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:23 AM
Updated Just Like New 2 Bedroom Duplex!!! - *PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE CALLING THE OFFICE* YOU MUST APPLY FIRST BEFORE SEEING THE INTERIOR OF THE PROPERTY NO EXCEPTIONS* *GPSPROPERTYMANAGEMENT.
1 Unit Available
2947 Monte Diablo Ave. #3
2947 Monte Diablo Avenue , Stockton, CA
Pacific
2 Bedrooms
$1,295
840 sqft
Last updated September 22 at 09:23 AM
2 Bedroom 1 Bath Louis Park Townhouse - 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Two-Story Townhouse Features: -All new flooring throughout -Freshly painted kitchen cabinets -Fresh Paint throughout -Access to 1 parking spot in shared Garage -Community Laundry Rooms No
Find More Rentals By

Bedrooms

Manteca 2 Bedroom Apartments

Bedrooms

Find More Rentals in Nearby
Find an apartment for rent in Manteca, CA

Searching for an apartment for rent in Manteca, CA? Look no further! Apartment List will help you find a perfect apartment near you. There are 35 available rental units listed on Apartment List in Manteca. Click on listings to see photos, floorplans, amenities, prices and availability, and much more!

The median rent in Manteca is $787 for a studio, $935 for a one-bedroom apartment, and $1,234 for a two-bedroom apartment. If you are looking for a deal, keep an eye out for a red pulsing icon that indicates rent specials.

Tired of browsing? Take our personalized quiz. You’ll answer a couple of simple questions and we’ll put together a list of Manteca apartments that are best for you. We’ll also factor in your commute, budget, and preferred amenities. Looking for a pet-friendly rental, or an apartment with in-unit washer and dryer? No problem, we’ll provide you with apartments that match that criteria.

You can trust ApartmentList.com to help you find your next Manteca, CA apartment rental! After all, everyone deserves a home they love.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is rent in Manteca?
In Manteca, the median rent is $787 for a studio, $935 for a 1-bedroom, $1,234 for a 2-bedroom, and $1,797 for a 3-bedroom. For more information on rental trends in Manteca, check out our monthly Manteca Rent Report.
How much is rent in Manteca?
In Manteca, the median rent is $787 for a studio, $935 for a 1-bedroom, $1,234 for a 2-bedroom, and $1,797 for a 3-bedroom. For more information on rental trends in Manteca, check out our monthly Manteca Rent Report.
How can I find a pet-friendly apartment in Manteca?
You can use the pet-friendly filter to find Manteca apartments that allow pets.
How can I find a pet-friendly apartment in Manteca?
You can use the pet-friendly filter to find Manteca apartments that allow pets.
How can I tour apartments during the COVID-19 pandemic?
While some Manteca properties may not allow visitors at this time, most are open for business by phone or email. Please reach out to them directly for virtual touring options. Additionally, some properties may offer video and 3D tours, which can be found on the listing details page.
How can I tour apartments during the COVID-19 pandemic?
While some Manteca properties may not allow visitors at this time, most are open for business by phone or email. Please reach out to them directly for virtual touring options. Additionally, some properties may offer video and 3D tours, which can be found on the listing details page.
How much should I pay for rent in Manteca?
The answer to this question depends on your household income and a couple of other factors. You can use our Rent Calculator to figure out how much you should spend on rent in Manteca.
How much should I pay for rent in Manteca?
The answer to this question depends on your household income and a couple of other factors. You can use our Rent Calculator to figure out how much you should spend on rent in Manteca.
How can I find off-campus housing in Manteca?
You can use the off-campus housing filters to find apartments near colleges located in or around Manteca. Some of the colleges and universities in the area include California State University-East Bay, California State University-Sacramento, Mission College, Santa Clara University, and Sacramento City College.
How can I find off-campus housing in Manteca?
You can use the off-campus housing filters to find apartments near colleges located in or around Manteca. Some of the colleges and universities in the area include California State University-East Bay, California State University-Sacramento, Mission College, Santa Clara University, and Sacramento City College.

Median Rent in Manteca

Last updated Aug. 2020
The median rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in Manteca is $935, while the median rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,234.
Studio
$787
1 Bed
$935
2 Beds
$1,234
3+ Beds
$1,797
City GuideManteca
"The Family City" (-Manteca, CA Official nickname)
"The Family City" (-Manteca, CA Official nickname)

Manteca sits in California's central valley, about an hour away from San Francisco and Sacramento. A friendly vibe, proximity to killer natural wonders, and coronary-inducing Bay Area rental rates have all led to a minor explosion in the local population. If you're looking for value, family friendliness, and big box stores—and especially if you like to go to bed before midnight—this could be your own little slice of heaven.

Renting in Manteca

You'll find a nice blend of condos, homes, and apartments to rent. As in any city, expect to show references, income verification, and credit worthiness. Here's the scoop, with relative rental prices, on some popular Manteca neighborhoods:

South Airport Way / West Ripon Road: This spot sets the bar for expense and newness. Half the homes were built after 1999 so you can expect nice, fresh carpets. $$$$$

East Woodward Avenue / South Manteca Road: In this neighborhood you’ll see the demesne of executives, big homes, and short commutes. If you're wearing cowboy boots, make sure they are shiny. $$$$$

Burnham / Collegeville: Here you’ll find a veritable melting pot and more modest and affordable homes. A notably large percent (11%) of the residents are currently living in correctional facilities, but don't let that freak you out--the other 89% are terrific neighbors! $$$

West Manteca: This area attracts commuters and service workers with its affordable rental rates. The atmosphere is suburban and friendly, particularly if you know how to wield barbeque tongs. $$

Renting in Manteca
+

You'll find a nice blend of condos, homes, and apartments to rent. As in any city, expect to show references, income verification, and credit worthiness. Here's the scoop, with relative rental prices, on some popular Manteca neighborhoods:

South Airport Way / West Ripon Road: This spot sets the bar for expense and newness. Half the homes were built after 1999 so you can expect nice, fresh carpets. $$$$$

East Woodward Avenue / South Manteca Road: In this neighborhood you’ll see the demesne of executives, big homes, and short commutes. If you're wearing cowboy boots, make sure they are shiny. $$$$$

Burnham / Collegeville: Here you’ll find a veritable melting pot and more modest and affordable homes. A notably large percent (11%) of the residents are currently living in correctional facilities, but don't let that freak you out--the other 89% are terrific neighbors! $$$

West Manteca: This area attracts commuters and service workers with its affordable rental rates. The atmosphere is suburban and friendly, particularly if you know how to wield barbeque tongs. $$

Life in Manteca

After you find an apartment or home for rent, it's time to get on with the business of living. Manteca offers the obligatory strip plazas and franchise restaurants, but it's a little light on nightlife. The "Family City" offers plenty of wholesome activities, loads of parks, good schools, and plenty of outdoor opportunities. Even better, you're just a short drive away from Yosemite, wine country, and the inimitable Oakdale Cheese Factory. And, oh yeah, San Francisco. That too.

Life in Manteca
+

After you find an apartment or home for rent, it's time to get on with the business of living. Manteca offers the obligatory strip plazas and franchise restaurants, but it's a little light on nightlife. The "Family City" offers plenty of wholesome activities, loads of parks, good schools, and plenty of outdoor opportunities. Even better, you're just a short drive away from Yosemite, wine country, and the inimitable Oakdale Cheese Factory. And, oh yeah, San Francisco. That too.

Read More
City GuideManteca
"The Family City" (-Manteca, CA Official nickname)
"The Family City" (-Manteca, CA Official nickname)

Manteca sits in California's central valley, about an hour away from San Francisco and Sacramento. A friendly vibe, proximity to killer natural wonders, and coronary-inducing Bay Area rental rates have all led to a minor explosion in the local population. If you're looking for value, family friendliness, and big box stores—and especially if you like to go to bed before midnight—this could be your own little slice of heaven.

Renting in Manteca

You'll find a nice blend of condos, homes, and apartments to rent. As in any city, expect to show references, income verification, and credit worthiness. Here's the scoop, with relative rental prices, on some popular Manteca neighborhoods:

South Airport Way / West Ripon Road: This spot sets the bar for expense and newness. Half the homes were built after 1999 so you can expect nice, fresh carpets. $$$$$

East Woodward Avenue / South Manteca Road: In this neighborhood you’ll see the demesne of executives, big homes, and short commutes. If you're wearing cowboy boots, make sure they are shiny. $$$$$

Burnham / Collegeville: Here you’ll find a veritable melting pot and more modest and affordable homes. A notably large percent (11%) of the residents are currently living in correctional facilities, but don't let that freak you out--the other 89% are terrific neighbors! $$$

West Manteca: This area attracts commuters and service workers with its affordable rental rates. The atmosphere is suburban and friendly, particularly if you know how to wield barbeque tongs. $$

Renting in Manteca
+

You'll find a nice blend of condos, homes, and apartments to rent. As in any city, expect to show references, income verification, and credit worthiness. Here's the scoop, with relative rental prices, on some popular Manteca neighborhoods:

South Airport Way / West Ripon Road: This spot sets the bar for expense and newness. Half the homes were built after 1999 so you can expect nice, fresh carpets. $$$$$

East Woodward Avenue / South Manteca Road: In this neighborhood you’ll see the demesne of executives, big homes, and short commutes. If you're wearing cowboy boots, make sure they are shiny. $$$$$

Burnham / Collegeville: Here you’ll find a veritable melting pot and more modest and affordable homes. A notably large percent (11%) of the residents are currently living in correctional facilities, but don't let that freak you out--the other 89% are terrific neighbors! $$$

West Manteca: This area attracts commuters and service workers with its affordable rental rates. The atmosphere is suburban and friendly, particularly if you know how to wield barbeque tongs. $$

Life in Manteca

After you find an apartment or home for rent, it's time to get on with the business of living. Manteca offers the obligatory strip plazas and franchise restaurants, but it's a little light on nightlife. The "Family City" offers plenty of wholesome activities, loads of parks, good schools, and plenty of outdoor opportunities. Even better, you're just a short drive away from Yosemite, wine country, and the inimitable Oakdale Cheese Factory. And, oh yeah, San Francisco. That too.

Life in Manteca
+

After you find an apartment or home for rent, it's time to get on with the business of living. Manteca offers the obligatory strip plazas and franchise restaurants, but it's a little light on nightlife. The "Family City" offers plenty of wholesome activities, loads of parks, good schools, and plenty of outdoor opportunities. Even better, you're just a short drive away from Yosemite, wine country, and the inimitable Oakdale Cheese Factory. And, oh yeah, San Francisco. That too.