1,108 Apartments for rent in Solana Beach, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Parking (16)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Pools (16)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Solana Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Solana Beach Furnished Apartments (10)
- Solana Beach Luxury Apartments (3)
- Solana Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Del Mar Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Encinitas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Gyms (19)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Vista Apartments with Gyms (13)
- San Diego Apartments with Gyms (260)
- Escondido Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Oceanside Apartments with Gyms (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Solana Beach?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Solana Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Solana Beach?
"People come by train; it's a place we cannot hide / It's beach and golf and bicycles, and songs from far and wide / Solana Beach our city proud; We're small but self-contained / We love our daily local lives, and hope we've earned our fame." -- From "Solana Beach, Our Proud City" by Lynn Salsberg and Ed Siegel
Solana Beach, California, starts at the water before running up some steep coastal stairways to clusters of condominiums, single-family homes and one-story commercial buildings. It then crosses a major interstate before climbing some hills. It's actually a proper city. However, its focus on houses and small stores gives it a coastal town feel where everyone walks through streets covered with palm and eucalyptus trees, and says hi to everyone else. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Solana Beach renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.