270 Apartments for Rent in San Juan Capistrano, CA with Parking
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (9)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Garages (11)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (11)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- San Juan Capistrano Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- San Juan Capistrano Furnished Apartments (8)
- San Juan Capistrano Luxury Apartments (6)
- San Juan Capistrano Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (13)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (56)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (52)
- San Clemente Apartments with Parking (71)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Parking (8)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Parking (30)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Parking (36)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Parking (59)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Parking (6)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Parking (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in San Juan Capistrano?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in San Juan Capistrano?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Juan Capistrano?
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town! Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go? Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen. Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are assholes. (-- Dumb and Dumber, 1994)
The salmon might not be swimming to San Juan Capistrano, but there are lots of swallows, which do indeed flock to this little Southern California city near the sea every March. But besides birds, SJC also boasts temperate weather, the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano, and oodles of horse trails. It’s close to the beach, and stuffed like an over-sized burrito with fantastic Mexican food. The south Orange County enclave has charm and a distinctive identity, plus it’s smack-dab in between Los Angeles and San Diego, so a trip to the big cities of the north or south is only an hour either way.SJC is close to fantastic surf spots, great hiking trails, and major shopping districts for fabulous living indoors and out, no matter how old you are. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some San Juan Capistrano apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.