519 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Bernardino, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Bernardino (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Bernardino (8)
- San Bernardino Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Balconies (7)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Garages (13)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Parking (22)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Pools (4)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- San Bernardino Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- San Bernardino Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Bernardino Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Colton 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Loma Linda 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Crestline 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Grand Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Highland 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Arrowhead 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Redlands 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Fontana 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Jurupa Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Riverside 2 Bedroom Apartments (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in San Bernardino?
Would you have guessed that San Bernardino, California was one of the 100 largest cities in America? According to the last Census, it rang in at number 99, ahead of notable locales such as Salt Lake City, Utah; Providence, Rhode Island; and Spokane, Washington. Along with nearby Riverside, San Bernardino is an anchor of the sprawl east of Los Angeles known as The Inland Empire. In San Bernardino you’ve got gorgeous mountains and National Forest land a stone’s throw to the north and the east, but the heart of Hollywood is just a 60 mile shot due west. Not a bad spot, right? Let’s get you settled in. See more
2 bedroom apartments in San Bernardino are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in San Bernardino near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in San Bernardino that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.