105 Apartments for Rent in San Bernardino, CA with Garages
- San Bernardino Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Balconies (14)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Gyms (2)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Parking (31)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Pools (10)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- San Bernardino Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- San Bernardino Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Bernardino Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Colton Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rialto Apartments with Garages (7)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Garages (9)
- Crestline Apartments with Garages (2)
- Grand Terrace Apartments with Garages (2)
- Highgrove Apartments with Garages (1)
- Highland Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lake Arrowhead Apartments with Garages (3)
- Redlands Apartments with Garages (12)
- Fontana Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in San Bernardino?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in San Bernardino?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Bernardino?
Would you have guessed that San Bernardino, California was one of the 100 largest cities in America? According to the last Census, it rang in at number 99, ahead of notable locales such as Salt Lake City, Utah; Providence, Rhode Island; and Spokane, Washington. Along with nearby Riverside, San Bernardino is an anchor of the sprawl east of Los Angeles known as The Inland Empire. In San Bernardino you’ve got gorgeous mountains and National Forest land a stone’s throw to the north and the east, but the heart of Hollywood is just a 60 mile shot due west. Not a bad spot, right? Let’s get you settled in. See more
San Bernardino apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.