82 Condos for rent in Rowland Heights, CA
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Parking (8)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rowland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rowland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Habra Condos for Rent (1)
- Diamond Bar Condos for Rent (4)
- Hacienda Heights Condos for Rent (2)
- Fullerton Condos for Rent (4)
- Placentia Condos for Rent (2)
- Whittier Condos for Rent (1)
- Avocado Heights Condos for Rent (1)
- La Mirada Condos for Rent (1)
- Anaheim Condos for Rent (11)
- Yorba Linda Condos for Rent (4)
Rowland Heights is the home of Malibu Speedzone, the world’s best amusement park. The area is an outdoorsman's wonderland; images of surf, sand, a golden sun and a big, blue sky abound.
Let’s get one thing straight: Los Angeles is one of the most expensive cities in the country. The good news is that renting an apartment in Rowland Heights is comparatively cheaper than more expensive cities in LA., such as Hollywood Hills and Beverly Hills. Rowland Hills is actually an unincorporated community within Los Angeles County, somewhat euphemistically referred to as “a census-designated place” (meaning it is specifically created to serve as a source of demographic information and other related data). Like other places in sunny California, Rowland Heights is pretty warm, with the coldest average temperature at 55.5 degrees for January and an average of 74.5 degrees for July. See more
Finding condos for rent in Rowland Heights is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Rowland Heights may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Rowland Heights that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.