417 Apartments for rent in Redlands, CA with Garages
- Redlands Accessible Apartments (1)
- Redlands Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Redlands Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Redlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Redlands Apartments with Parking (11)
- Redlands Apartments with Pools (8)
- Redlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Redlands Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Redlands Furnished Apartments (3)
- Redlands Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Highland Apartments with Garages (4)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Garages (7)
- Yucaipa Apartments with Garages (8)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Garages (35)
- Grand Terrace Apartments with Garages (1)
- Highgrove Apartments with Garages (3)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Garages (14)
- Colton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lake Arrowhead Apartments with Garages (4)
- Rialto Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Redlands?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Redlands?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redlands?
Ten minutes east of San Bernardino sits Redlands, California. A city full of historic Victorian homes, culture (museums, theatre, parades—oh my!), mountainous landscapes and plenty of orange groves.
The beauty of Redlands, aside from the mountains (which you can see on un-smoggy days) is that it is a short drive for many staycations and day trips. Palm Springs is a short drive, if you're looking to spoil (& tan) yourself in the desert, and the proximity to Big Bear can turn your average winter day into a ski trip. Note: it does get cold enough to snow in Redlands, though it usually doesn’t stick, and summers will find you searching for a pool or beach to cool off. It is, after all, located near a desert.
Though its nickname sounds more like an Indiana Jones sequel than a quaint place to live, the “Jewel of the Inland Empire” has 14 local parks and a focus on quality of life. This SoCal gem is waiting for you. Let’s find out where you fit in. See more
Redlands apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.