541 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Redlands, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Redlands (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Redlands (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Redlands (4)
- Redlands Accessible Apartments (1)
- Redlands Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Redlands Apartments with Garages (11)
- Redlands Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Redlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Redlands Apartments with Parking (15)
- Redlands Apartments with Pools (6)
- Redlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Redlands Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Redlands Furnished Apartments (2)
- Highland Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Loma Linda Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Yucaipa Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Moreno Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Calimesa Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Grand Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Bernardino Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Colton Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lake Arrowhead Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rialto Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Redlands?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Redlands?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Redlands?
Ten minutes east of San Bernardino sits Redlands, California. A city full of historic Victorian homes, culture (museums, theatre, parades—oh my!), mountainous landscapes and plenty of orange groves.
The beauty of Redlands, aside from the mountains (which you can see on un-smoggy days) is that it is a short drive for many staycations and day trips. Palm Springs is a short drive, if you're looking to spoil (& tan) yourself in the desert, and the proximity to Big Bear can turn your average winter day into a ski trip. Note: it does get cold enough to snow in Redlands, though it usually doesn’t stick, and summers will find you searching for a pool or beach to cool off. It is, after all, located near a desert.
Though its nickname sounds more like an Indiana Jones sequel than a quaint place to live, the “Jewel of the Inland Empire” has 14 local parks and a focus on quality of life. This SoCal gem is waiting for you. Let’s find out where you fit in. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Redlands should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Redlands may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Redlands. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.