176 Apartments for rent in Rancho Mirage, CA with Garages
- Rancho Mirage Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Parking (30)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Pools (77)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Rancho Mirage Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Rancho Mirage Furnished Apartments (26)
- Rancho Mirage Luxury Apartments (17)
- Rancho Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Garages (64)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Garages (14)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Garages (18)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (37)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Garages (8)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Garages (5)
- La Quinta Apartments with Garages (80)
- Indio Apartments with Garages (41)
- Desert Hot Springs Apartments with Garages (12)
- Coachella Apartments with Garages (1)
- Desert Island Country Club Apartments (3)
- Mira Vista Apartments (3)
- Mission Hills Country Club Apartments (18)
- Rancho Las Palmas Country Club Apartments (7)
- Rancho Mirage Coutry Club Apartments (4)
- Springs Country Club Apartments (11)
- Sunrise Country Club Apartments (3)
- Tamarisk Country Club Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Rancho Mirage?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Rancho Mirage?
Once home to both Harpo Marx and Desi Arnaz! You'd have to be pretty successful to top those two on the famous residents list.
Rancho Mirage is a beautiful resort city located in Riverside County, California. The population is around 17,218 but so many people use it as a seasonal home (it's close to Palm Desert) that it sometimes exceeds 20,000. It’s one of the cities that makes up the Coachella Valley, now famous for the annual Coachella Music Festival that brings popular bands and thousands of fans out to the desert. It has the warmest winters in the western US and though the desert can have quite high daytime temperatures, besides a few uncomfortable summer months, the weather is quite lovely and is a fantastic place to find apartments for rent. See more
Rancho Mirage apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.