682 Apartments for rent in Rancho Cordova, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rancho Cordova Accessible Apartments (4)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Garages (25)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Parking (29)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Pools (8)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Rancho Cordova Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Rancho Cordova Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rancho Cordova Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Gold River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Carmichael Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Rosemont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Orangevale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Vineyard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Folsom Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Rancho Cordova?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Rancho Cordova?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rancho Cordova?
This small town outside Sacramento was once a historic Gold Rush town though nowadays, as the large Super Walmart suggests, it has a markedly “suburban California” feel to it. But that’s not all bad: A scan down the road reveals pleasant streets with sunny skies overhead, friendly people and palm trees lining the horizon. There are a lot of big box stores to help get you moved in, convenient shopping almost everywhere, and a Starbucks brewing overpriced nerve juice on nearly every street corner....
Rancho Cordova, California isn’t world-renowned for nightlife or high-brow culture. Who cares though, right? There are certainly plenty of great reasons to live here — proximity to Sacramento, relatively safe neighborhoods, pleasant atmosphere— the list goes on. Rancho Cordova is scenic, the town offers plenty of parks, and its weather is beautiful all year long. For the elderly, there are numerous retirement homes and assisted living centers, as well as a thriving senior community. New development is springing up every day and being a coastal city means that waterfront activities abound. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Rancho Cordova renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.