461 Apartments for rent in Palos Verdes Estates, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Palos Verdes Estates Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Garages (9)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Parking (11)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Pools (11)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Palos Verdes Estates Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Palos Verdes Estates Luxury Apartments (6)
- Palos Verdes Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Rolling Hills Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Torrance Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Lomita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- West Carson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lawndale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- El Segundo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Palos Verdes Estates?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Palos Verdes Estates?
It's easy to develop unrealistic expectations for a city that hugs the Pacific coastline and was master-planned by noted landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr. (He worked on projects like the 1893 World Exposition in Chicago and was Teddy Roosevelt's man to fix Washington, D.C.'s parks.) But guess what -- Palos Verdes Estates meets and exceeds those expectations with flying colors--most of them shades of deep sea blue.
PVE is mostly a residential community, though there are some retail centers--mostly around Malaga Cove where you'll find the Palos Verdes Public LIbrary designed by Pasadena architect Myron Hunt and included on the National Register of Historic Places. Most of the old architecture pays tribute to the area's Spanish roots with lots of colorful tile, arched windows and walkways, fountains, and terracotta everything. Classic Spanish Renaissance homes and shops abound. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Palos Verdes Estates renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.