326 Apartments for rent in Palos Verdes Estates, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Palos Verdes Estates Accessible Apartments (2)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Garages (7)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Parking (9)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Pools (11)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Palos Verdes Estates Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Palos Verdes Estates Luxury Apartments (6)
- Palos Verdes Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Rolling Hills Estates Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Torrance Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Lomita Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Balconies (24)
- West Carson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lawndale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- El Segundo Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Palos Verdes Estates?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Palos Verdes Estates?
It's easy to develop unrealistic expectations for a city that hugs the Pacific coastline and was master-planned by noted landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr. (He worked on projects like the 1893 World Exposition in Chicago and was Teddy Roosevelt's man to fix Washington, D.C.'s parks.) But guess what -- Palos Verdes Estates meets and exceeds those expectations with flying colors--most of them shades of deep sea blue.
PVE is mostly a residential community, though there are some retail centers--mostly around Malaga Cove where you'll find the Palos Verdes Public LIbrary designed by Pasadena architect Myron Hunt and included on the National Register of Historic Places. Most of the old architecture pays tribute to the area's Spanish roots with lots of colorful tile, arched windows and walkways, fountains, and terracotta everything. Classic Spanish Renaissance homes and shops abound. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Palos Verdes Estates renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.