158 Condos for rent in Oakland, CA
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (61)
- Oakland Apartments with Balconies (126)
- Oakland Apartments with Garages (94)
- Oakland Apartments with Gyms (52)
- Oakland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (137)
- Oakland Apartments with Parking (181)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (33)
- Oakland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (116)
- Oakland Dog Friendly Apartments (144)
- Oakland Furnished Apartments (30)
- Oakland Luxury Apartments (164)
- Oakland Pet Friendly Apartments (147)
"Growing up in northern California has had a big influence on my love and respect for the outdoors. When I lived in Oakland, we would think nothing of driving to Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz one day and then driving to the foothills of the Sierras the next day." - Tom Hanks
Having trouble with Craigslist Oakland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Oakland is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Oakland may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Oakland that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.