372 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Monterey Park, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Monterey Park (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Parking (5)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Monterey Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Monterey Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Monterey Park (1)
- Alhambra 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- South San Gabriel 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Los Angeles 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Montebello 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rosemead 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- San Gabriel 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- South Pasadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pico Rivera 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Temple City 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- El Monte 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Monterey Park?
As far as city slogans go, this tiny town may have one of the best: Pride in the Past…Faith in the Future. What it lacks in size (7 square miles), Monterey Park makes up for in heart…and an amazingly diverse community—almost half of the population here is Asian American.
Located about ten minutes/seven miles from Los Angeles, Monterey Park is a California town that offers big city proximity, a college town feel and a close knit community atmosphere. It has also been undergoing a revitalization, complete with new shopping centers, living spaces and restaurants. Though it’s rapidly growing and changing, Monterey Park maintains the same friendly culture it began with.
For those who want the L.A. lifestyle but without the luxe price tag, Monterey Park has your number. You can study, work and live in Monterey Park’s quiet atmosphere during the day then hop on the freeway and dine, shop and rub elbows with celebs by night. If that’s not the best of both worlds, you may be far too hard to please. Monterey Park is growing and revamping itself, odds are so are you. Why not do it together?
Having trouble with Craigslist Monterey Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Monterey Park are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Monterey Park near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Monterey Park that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.