625 Apartments for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA with Pools
- Rancho Palos Verdes Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Garages (11)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Parking (13)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Luxury Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rolling Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rolling Hills Estates Apartments with Pools (3)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lomita Apartments with Pools (5)
- Torrance Apartments with Pools (18)
- West Carson Apartments with Pools (2)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Pools (15)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Pools (4)
- Carson Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gardena Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Rancho Palos Verdes?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rancho Palos Verdes?
In Ranchos Palos Verdes, CA, the jutting cliffs fall out from under large, beautiful homes overlooking long views of the Pacific Ocean. With a rolling, scenic backdrop and a short jaunt to Los Angeles, renters in Ranchos Palos Verdes (named “Green Pole Farm” in Spanish after the lavish trees) will find no shortage of incentives to move here. Apartments and houses for rent are pricy but the abundance of posh features like spacious balconies, stone fireplaces, rich hardwood floors and a surplus of amenities like swimming pools, Jacuzzis, clubhouses, and fitness centers make the price tag justified. If you are looking for an apartment, condo, townhouse or home for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes, check out our apartment listings to find the place that suits you best. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Rancho Palos Verdes means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Rancho Palos Verdes could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.