3,411 Apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (169)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (973)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (743)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (437)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (1329)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (611)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (652)
- Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (665)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (299)
- Los Angeles Luxury Apartments (1296)
- Los Angeles Pet Friendly Apartments (680)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Culver City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Inglewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- San Fernando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- El Segundo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Los Angeles?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Los Angeles?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Los Angeles?
"I see your hair is burnin'. Hills are filled with fire. If they say I never loved you. You know they are a liar. Drivin' down your freeways. Midnight alleys roam. Cops in cars .... LA Woman, you're my woman." (The Doors, 'LA Woman')
Moving to Los Angeles is the continuation of the American dream, of traveling west towards the setting sun and carving out a life on the edge of the world.
The good news: You can do it. Renting an apartment in LA is far easier and less expensive than in cities of comparable size like San Francisco and New York. Legions of dreamers, wanderers, pioneers, artists and those in search for a better life have picked up and moved to the belly of the beast, and so can you.
The bad news: Los Angeles has over 100 definable neighborhoods, and deciding which one of them to live in can be intimidating. However, if you do your research, you too can join the masses in the land of milk and honey, the entertainment capital of the world, the center of the universe: the City of Angels.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Los Angeles renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.