102 Apartments for rent in La Quinta, CA with Balconies
- La Quinta Apartments with Garages (85)
- La Quinta Apartments with Gyms (43)
- La Quinta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- La Quinta Apartments with Parking (96)
- La Quinta Apartments with Pools (214)
- La Quinta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (124)
- La Quinta Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- La Quinta Furnished Apartments (73)
- La Quinta Luxury Apartments (205)
- La Quinta Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Indio Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Balconies (108)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Valle Vista Apartments with Balconies (1)
- East Hemet Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in La Quinta?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in La Quinta?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for La Quinta renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.