114 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in La Quinta, CA
- La Quinta Accessible Apartments (1)
- La Quinta Apartments with Balconies (160)
- La Quinta Apartments with Garages (94)
- La Quinta Apartments with Gyms (61)
- La Quinta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- La Quinta Apartments with Parking (100)
- La Quinta Apartments with Pools (291)
- La Quinta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (189)
- La Quinta Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- La Quinta Furnished Apartments (97)
- La Quinta Luxury Apartments (282)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in La Quinta (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in La Quinta (25)
- Indian Wells Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bermuda Dunes Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Indio Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Palm Desert Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Desert Palms Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Thousand Palms Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rancho Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Cathedral City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Desert Hot Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in La Quinta?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in La Quinta?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in La Quinta?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in La Quinta should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in La Quinta may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in La Quinta. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.