116 Apartments in Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Garages (15)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Parking (15)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Pools (46)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Indian Wells Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Indian Wells Furnished Apartments (17)
- Indian Wells Luxury Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Indian Wells (4)
- Palm Desert Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bermuda Dunes Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- La Quinta Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Desert Palms Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rancho Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Indio Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Thousand Palms Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cathedral City Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Desert Hot Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Indian Wells?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Indian Wells?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Indian Wells?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Indian Wells should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Indian Wells may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Indian Wells. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.